Techno Engineering Services (Pvt.) Ltd. (TES) is a privately owned firm established in 1979 which began its services by serving Pakistan’s domestic oil and gas industry. Since then, TES has focused on growing and expanding its professional services not only in the domestic and global markets of Oil and Gas but also in Power, Water, Infrastructure Development and API Pipeline manufacturing sectors. Over the years, TES has served hundreds of clients across Pakistan, Iraq & UAE and has gained reputable position in the business community.
TES was founded on core values of integrity, client focus, teamwork, and sustained excellence which, over the years, has resulted in beyond 85% of our projects coming from previously satisfied clients. It realizes the extensive growth over the years through the rigorous pursuit of catering to the needs of the clients by adjusting to the dynamically changing environment.
Currently, TES core strength is in Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) phase of the project life cycle in Oil & Gas Pipelines, Storage & Terminal Facilities, and Infrastructure development i.e. Motorways, Bridges, Tunnels, Power Plants, Overhead transmission lines and API Pipe manufacturing. However, Techno is looking forward to delivering full-scale EPC contracts for Oil Refinery Projects, Oil/Gas Central Processing Facilities Projects, Water Treatment Projects and Projects for Conceptual to FEED Phases, EPCM and PMC Services in oil/gas, power, water and infrastructure development sectors.
Techno Engineering Services (PVT.) LTD takes pride in establishing the highest standard of business professionals in its roots through which it has been providing the utmost level of performance; this effort has always been rewarded with positive feedback.
Some of the highlights of the challenging projects are:
Oil & Gas Projects:
- EPC 18”-dia. 107.5 Kms. “Gas Export Pipeline” Badra – Zubaidah Project, Republic of IRAQ
- EPC 42″-dia. 102 Kms. Onshore Export Pipeline & Associated Works (i.e. 67Kms. 33kV Overhead Powerline) from Central Processing Facilities to Tuba Tank Farm, Republic of IRAQ
- Construction of 24″Ø x 201.00Kms EXLI Pipeline of AHDEB OIL Field Project – Republic of IRAQ
- Pipeline Construction Section IV – 48”-dia. 100Kms. Abu Dhabi Crude Oil Pipeline Project (ADCOP), United Arab Emirates
- Construction of Main Oil Terminal (Civil Works Tank Foundations & Area Development) – Abu Dhabi Crude Oil Pipeline Project (ADCOP) United Arab Emirates
- EPC 26″-dia. 817 Kms. White Oil Pipeline Project (WOPP) Pakistan – Consortium CPECC and Techno
- EPC 67Kms. 33kV Overhead Powerline as Part of EPC 42”-dia. 106Kms Onshore Export Pipeline & Associated Works, Republic of IRAQ