Techno offers a complete range of API line pipe manufacturing for the oil and gas cross country / export / transmission pipeline applications. Our manufacturing facilities share a unified global quality policy and are ISO 9001 certified. Our line pipe production facility, SHASHI Steel Pipe-Works Ltd is located in Pakistan with the following production capacities:
- Covered Area 75 Acres
- Production Cap. 200,000 Tons Per Annum
- 3 Layer Poly-Ethylene Coating
- Current Cap. 12”-100” dia.
- Pipe Length 10ft, 20ft, 40ft.
- Beveling Capability
- Thickness up to 25 mm.
- Grade up to X70
- API 5LPSL2
- PARCO, 800 km long three layer coated pipe (X-65 steel grade) having 26 inch diameter in year 2002;
- PARCO, 20 km long three layer coated pipe (X-65 steel grade) having 26 inch diameter on 24 May 2005;
- SSGC, 151 km long three layer coated pipe (X-70 steel grade) having 24 inch diameter on 05 June 2006;
- SNGPL, 16.9 km long bare pipe (X-46 steel grade) having 16 inch diameter on 26 February 2004; and
- SSGC, 30 km long three layer coated pipe (X-70 steel grade) having 24 inch diameter on 18 September 2007